Policia e Kosovës
Police training pillar
Training department of Kosova Police was established on 2004 as a organization part of Administration Pillar of Kosova Police, whereas by newly modification is under Personnel and training pillar of KP.
Training Department was established on purpose to conduct schooling system, education and training of all organizations officials, and to create sufficient capacities for training development inside of Kosova Police.
Activity of Training Department is support on:
The Police Law;
Principles and Procedures Directory of PK.;
Training Operation Standards;
Regulation on Civil Servants and
Other applicable Laws in Kosova.
Location: Training Department is located in building of Main Command of KP in Prishtina. KP Training Department Leader is reporting directly to Commissar Deputy Assistant for Personnel and Training.
According organization structure, KPTD functioning with three Directories:
1. Directory for Administration and Training Support;
2. Directory for Obligatory Trainings and
3. Directory for Specialized Trainings.
Directory for Administration and Training Support (DATS)
Location: Directory is located in building of Main Command of KP, in Prishtina.
In a panel of Directory for Administration and Training Support are functioning also two units;
1. Unit for Training Administration and
2. Unit for Planning and developing.
Directory for Obligatory Trainings (DOT)
Location: Directory for Obligatory Trainings is located in Kosova Centre for Public Safety, Education and Developing in Vushtrri.
In panel of DOT are functioning also three units;
1. Unit for basic trainings;
2. Unit for developing and management and
3. Unit for planning and estimation.
1. Unit for basic training
In panel of this unit are functioning 5 sectors:
1. Sector for defense tactic and physical capacity.
2. Sector of fire arms;
3. Sector for traffic training;
4. Sector of basic trainings and
5. Sector for driving trainings.
2. Unit for management developing
In panel of this unit are functioning three sectors:
1. Sector for training of first line for supervision;
2. Sector for training of second line (middle level) and
3. Sector for training of high line (executive level of management).
3. Unit for planning and estimation
In panel of this unit are functioning two sectors:
1. Sector for development of instructors and
2. Sector for development of educational programs.
Directory for Specialized Trainings (DTS)
Location: Office of Director is located in building of Main Command in Prishtina, whilst units and sectors are located in KAPS in Vushtrri.
In panel of DTS is functioning only one unit;
Unit for specialized trainings
In panel of this unit for specialized trainings are functioning eight sectors:
1. Sector for Investigation;
2. Sector for Forensic;
3. Sector for Boundary Police;
4. Sector for training of K-9 unit (unit with dogs);
5. Sector for motorcyclist;
6. Sector for bicycle;
7. Sector for Close Protection and
8. Sector for Special unit.
Representative of Kosovo Police at KAPS
Lt. Colonel Driton Zabërgja
Tel. +381 (0) 28 570 008